Our Truck Dispatcher negotiates the highest rates on your behalf and informs you of your freight options. You make the final decision.
Our office clerk keeps track of every load that has been transported by your company from the start point to the end.
1. Obtain the best, highest-paid load.
2. Run Credit all Brokers and Shippers
3. Carrier set up and
Send you copies of all rate confirmations
4. Keep track of all your loads' miles
5. Create all your Invoices and collect Payments
6. Road Assistance and Direction.
7. Weekly Reports
There are NO contracts. We know that it is difficult to make money and that is why we charge only a small Flat Fee of $65.00 Dollars for any load we find for your truck and $180.00 Dollars Set up fee one time payment. These are the lowest service fees in the industry. Other Truck dispatchers and brokers charge much higher fees.
Take advantage of these incredible Dispatching Services:
• Reliable Truck Dispatching
• Directions for Loads
• Pick-up & Delivery Appointments
• Negotiations Made with Brokers to Get You More Money
AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
24/7 TRUCK DISPATCH IN U.S.A AND CANADA ALL 48 STATES OF THE USA